Swiss Centre for Antibiotic resistance
anresis.ch is a regional and national surveillance and research program for antibiotic resistance and antibiotic consumption in human medicine.
anresis.ch was established in the frame of National Research Program 49 "antibiotic resistance" of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) . The project is funded by the SNF until end of the year 2007. Since 2008 the project is funded by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), the Swiss Conference of the Cantonal Ministers of Public Health and the University of Bern.
anresis.ch is supported by the following organisations:
- Swiss National Science Foundation, National Research Program 49 "antibiotic resistance"
- Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH)
- Swiss Conference of the Cantonal Ministers of Public Health
- Swiss Federal Veterinary Office (SFO)
- Swiss Society for Infectiology (SSI) and Swiss-NOSO
- Swiss Society for Microbiology (SSM)
- Swiss Society of Public Health Administration and Hospital Pharmacists (www.gsasa.ch)
- Swiss Society of Pharmacists
- University of Bern